Armytek Wizard Magnet USB (warm light)
- Amazingly powerful multi-flashlight Cree XP-L, 930 OTF lm brightness powered by only one 18650 Li-Ion battery
- Rechargeable flashlight with magnet USB charger
- Multi-flashlight “10 in 1" is for many activities: car, fishing, hunting, home, work, city, picnic, bike, outdoor, travel
- Efficient TIR-optics and no “tunnel vision” effect even after continuous use
- Side switch for comfortable one-hand operation and easy modes switching with advanced operation
- Solid body without long wires, weak rubber connectors and unnecessary boxes
- Magnet in the tailcap, removable clip and possibility of tail-stand for multipurpose use
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust penetration – flashlight continues to work even at the depth of 10 meters
Battery is included in the package.
*The engraving on the flashlight may differ from the engraving on the image depending on the flashlight version.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery 18650 Li-Ion is almost discharged.
Keine Beiträge gefunden.
Wir haben den Armytek Wizard mit Feuer, Wasser, Eis getestet und fuhren sogar mit dem Auto
Was denken Sie, hat Armytek Wizard mit dem Test ausreichend zurechtgekommen?
Bedienung der Taschenlampe Armytek Wizard Magnet USB
Im Video wird Wechsel zwischen den Leuchtstufen der Stablampe Armytek Wizard Magnet USB ausführlich gezeigt