Armytek Dobermann (red light)
- Cree XP-E2 LED and especially designed smooth reflector give distinct hotspot and minimal spill for directed aim illumination
- Red light is good for reading maps and navigating. It doesn’t disturb night vision and can be used as signal light
- Compact and light-weight flashlight with good price for comfortable mounting on weapon
- Active real-time temperature control without timers: after cooling-down the brightness increases again
- Easy control with auto memorizing of last used mode and lock-out function from accidental switching on
- Compatibility with the accessories for hunting - remote switches and mounts
- The highest standard of durability - stands up the recoil of 12 gauge shotgun, no-break operation after falling from 30 meters height
- The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth
Batteries are not included in the package.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery 18650 Li-Ion is almost discharged.
Keine Beiträge gefunden.
Frosttest Armytek Predator Grünes und Dobermann Rot
Taktische Lichter Armytek arbeiten bei -25 ° C und praktisch mit einer entladenen Batterie.Kopf, Körper und hintere Abdeckung sind durch ein rechteckiges Gewinde miteinander verbunden, das für maximale Dichtheit sorgt.